With security windows and a FREE security protection bar, this is more like a fortress than a garden shed.. It's perfect for allotments, or your shed is isolated, at the end of your garden, or close to a path. The additional extra thick 44x28mm framing in the TigerFlex design gives an additional sense of strength and sturdiness, and the near half-inch thick shiplap cladding provides a solid wall. The innovative TigerFlex concept also allows you to position the windows and door to suit the layout of the terrain, alowing you to adapt the shed to be as secure as possible. The door can be hung either right or left hinged for easiest access, with the FREE security bar being easily attached afterwards (simply place the drillholes left or right to suit this). The Apex Security Shed comes with extra high eaves ensuring there is ample height within so most people can stand upright easliy when inside. The shed sits on floor joists to lift the building off the ground. Heavy duty green mineral roofing felt is supplied with the shed as standard to protect it from the elements and unwanted water ingress.
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS:
No fakes, copies or substitutes can get close to the quality and craftsmanship of the real thing. The individual design and configuration options are unique to the original TigerFlex Security Apex, making this building an absolute one of a kind.
Unlike many budget competitor products this shiplap shed is built with only the highest quality materials and many garden sheds in the market simply cannot compare!
- THIS FLEX APEX SECURITY SHED is clad with high grade 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding – beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
- THIS FLEX APEX SECURITY SHED features heavyweight ‘rounded 4 corner’ 28x44mm finish framework throughout giving it the strength to last – beware of shiplap sheds that use rough sawn ‘matchstick thin’ framework that barely hold the shed together.
- THIS FLEX APEX SECURITY SHED features thick tongue and grooved floorboard in the floor and roof sections and contains NO cheap sheet materials such as OSB or chipboard – beware of shiplap sheds that use single piece OSB / chipboard roofs that offer little protection in the areas where you need it most.
- THIS FLEX APEX SECURITY SHED retains our extra high ridge height – beware of shiplap sheds that are incredibly low making it difficult to stand up inside.
- THIS FLEX APEX SECURITY SHED features 3mm thick toughened glass security windows as standard, pre-fitted to avoid hassle and ensure a clean, tight finish to combat water ingress.
It is essential that this Flex Apex Secuirty Shed is assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied on a firm and level base constructed from a suitably durable material. It should also be treated shortly after assembly and then annually thereafter with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your Flex Apex Security Shed please consult our comprehensive help centre.
All images and photography used is purely for illustrative purposes only – actual product colours may vary slightly due to the digital photography process and variations in individual user monitor settings.
View Technical Data